The Independent Assessor

If you have made a ‘service’ complaint to us as you felt dissatisfied with levels of service we provided, you may complain to the CAA if you are not happy with the response we provide.

To lodge a complaint with the CAA with details of your complaint.

It should be noted that the CAA will not though generally look into outcomes decided including the levels of compensation awarded.